Black Bush Golf Club is delighted to announce that we have just opened up for membership for 2019 and we are offering a very special deal to all those that sign up before the 1st January 2019.
Currently our Full member rate is €1,159. However we have introductory rates available for people joining the club between now and 31st December 2018. These are as follows:
Year 1 (now to end of 2019) – €890
Year 2 (2020) – €990
Year 3 (2021) – €1,090
Year 4 (2022) – will be the full rate at that time (currently €1,159).
All of these rates include GUI, Insurance and a Bar Credit of €50. The actual cost can be spread out over a number of months if required.
If you join up today you effectively get 15 months for the price of 12. As well as this, the actual rate for this membership will be increase to €949 from the 1st January 2019.
Through this membership you have full membership of the club and there are no hidden extras.
As part of these deals, we are trying to incentivise people to get others to join so if you introduce a “buddy”, then if your “buddy” renews in year 2 you will get a refund of €70, if they renew in year 3 you will get a further refund of €80 and if they renew in year 4 then you will get a further refund of €100. You can have up to a maximum of 3 buddies at any time.
Under 35 rates are also available
EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR ALL ABOVE CATEGORIES
★ Debt free members-owned club
★ 27 hole Championship Course
★ Great Social Events
★ Flexible Payment Options
★ Full Coaching Facilities
* Pre booking off-peak & member rates in open competitions in alliance clubs.
If you and or any friends are interested in joining Black Bush Golf Club through this offer please contact Jim in the office at 01-8250021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What our members say…
In a recent survey of members they were asked what they value most about the Club. Here is a selection of their responses:
- There is a wonderful family feel to the golf club. Very welcoming and friendly great to be a part of.
- Quality course, Location, Facilities, friendly & knowledgeable proshop staff, and Love of Golf.
- Excellent club and members, quality golf course, 27 holes, friendly atmosphere, affordable golf,
- Friendly atmosphere, great Pro’s with great attitude and very helpful. 27 holes, which is great to guarantee a practice of 9 holes at any time (usually). Invaluable for improving your game.
- Good course. Friendly atmosphere. Enjoy playing with a range of great people. Challenge of course. Good coaching staff. Good value for membership fee.
- The 27 hole course and quality of course
- It ticks the most boxes in terms of ease of access, consistency and quality of course, location and value for money.
- Excellent condition course with 27 holes and very friendly membership
- Quality of course year round and quantity of competitions
- The fellow members that I have met, who have turned out to be great friends and are like family to me. Always a good place to be.
- I consider it my golf club. I have been a member from the beginning and I have never not enjoyed playing the course or visiting the club when i can.
- The standard of the course. 27 holes. The friendliness of the club. The continuous improvements to the course.
- Local club with some great friends. An excellent 27 hole facility that is always in super condition during the main golfing season.
- The challenge that all 3 courses provide and the friendliness of the members
- Location, layout, and friendliness and helpfullness of the members and the Pro Shop staff.
- The quality of the golf course and having 3 nine hole courses available so I can always play a round of golf any time I want
- My participation in weekly competitions and the friendships shared since joining the club. The coaching which the ladies section provides is A1
- The Members and strength of the Club atmosphere. Above all B.B. is a golf CLUB